Thank you for your interest in being a part of the 2023 Utah Pride Festival!
This year's parade will be on Sunday, June 4th, 2023, and step off is at 10:00 AM. Applications close May 19th, 2023.
About the Parade
The Utah Pride Parade is Utah’s largest LGBTQIA+ event. Held annually, The Utah Pride Parade is host to nearly 150,000 spectators and participants, and is a chance for our community to show Utah, what we are all about. We welcome everyone to come take part in Utah’s 33rd annual pride parade; weather a social group, non-profit, large or small business or school, or a spectator on the street.
Applications for the 2023 Pride Parade will be reviewed for acceptance. Upon acceptance, applicants will be sent a link to register and pay for their parade entry. This year, the following registration types will be considered for acceptance:
March - $175.00
April - $275.00
May - $425.00
March - $275.00
April - $425.00
May - $675.00
March - $425.00
April - $625.00
May - $900.00
March - $325.00
April - $450.00
May - $675.00
- Social Group – An individual or group with a social benevolent focus, without a tax status
- School, College, University – Public and private schools, community and four-year colleges & universities, both public and private.
- Politician, Government Agency or Tribal Government – Elected officials, City, State, Federal & Tribal agencies, those running for a political office, organizations that improve business conditions and organizations having 501(c)4, 501(c)6 or 527 tax status.
- Small Non-Profit (Under $2,000,000 of annual revenue)
- Businesses & Large Non-Profit organizations are invited to join us as a sponsor of the Utah Pride Center. Sponsorship on any level is guaranteed entry to the parade, and proceeds go directly to supporting the life-affirming programs offered through the Pride Center. After completing the application, you will be contacted by Development Director, Ben Carr, and work on the most feasible plan for your business – whether that’s a sponsorship or other agreement.
Application fees are $40 and non-refundable. You will receive an email confirmation that we have received your application. If you or your organization need financial assistance to participate in this year's Pride, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All profitable proceeds directly support the queer community in our state through the Utah Pride Center's daily programs and services. The UPC is a nonprofit offering mental health services, peer-to-peer support, social and support groups, education and trainings, and suicide prevention resources. Your fee directly supports the Utah Pride Center’s life supporting and life affirming programs offered to LGBTQ+ youth, adults, families, and seniors in our state. To learn more about your contribution, please visit utahpridecenter.org.
Thank you for your support to life affirming programs for the LGBTQ+ community!
Download 2023 Parade Terms and Conditions